To follow the progress of Planned Procurements of interest you can add them to a Watch List by clicking the 'Add to watch list' button on the right hand side of the Planned Procurement. You must be logged into NSW eTendering to utilise this feature.
For Planned Procurements converted to an open Request for Tender (RFT), information on obtaining request documents is specified on individual RFT notices on NSW eTendering.
Agencies do not need to be specific when identifying the Estimated Date of Approach to Market. Agencies can select from the following financial year periods:
‘Quarter 1’ – July to September
‘Quarter 2’ – October to December
‘Quarter 3’ – January to March
‘Quarter 4’ – April to June
Future/Beyond this FY – only used when agencies publish a Planned Procurement that is not expected to go to the market during the current APP period.
Click the 'Add to watch list' button to start watching the Planned Procurement.
Click the 'Remove from watch list' button to stop watching the Planned Procurement.
IMPORTANT: All Planned Procurements are subject to revision or cancellation. Information about Planned Procurements is provided for planning purposes only and it does not represent a solicitation or constitute a request for proposal, nor is it a commitment by the NSW Government to purchase the described property or services.
Environment, Energy & Science
Strategic Procurement Outlook
The EES Group is part of the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment.
We are catalysts for delivering improved environmental, economic and social outcomes and will do this by focusing on six key goals:
- Delivering a coordinated approach to energy, climate change and sustainability
- Supporting resilient ecosystems and biodiversity for improved conservation outcomes
- Delivering best practice regulation, incident management, and mine safety for protecting environmental and human health
- Partnering with our customers, communities and stakeholders
- Providing rigorous, transparent and evidence-based advice
- Ensuring our workplace is happy, safe and productive.
- Name Strategic Procurement Group
- Phone 0263637676
- Email email@example.com
More efficient homes for low income tenants - Delivery of the Solar Offer Trial
Category 60104702 - Solar kits
Estimated Date of Approach to Market Quarter 1 2020/2021
Multi Agency Access No
Status To Market
Contact As for APP
Last Updated 4-Sep-2020 1:00am