Light Horse Business Hub offers an outstanding development opportunity located at the Light Horse Interchange in Eastern Creek with approximately 29.4 hectares of developable land.
In August 2020, the Department of Planning, Industry & Environment granted development consent for a concept proposal for 157,600m² GFA of industrial and 7,900m² GFA of ancillary office and a Stage 1 Development Application for demolition, remediation, bulk earthworks, roadworks, site infrastructure and subdivision.
Light Horse offers a range of attractive benefits:
• Premier location at the intersection of the M4 and M7 Motorways offering outstanding corporate exposure for major transport and logistics companies.
• Planning approval for infrastructure and site development works.
• Significant scale with 165,500m² GFA approved and potential asset value in excess of $400 million according to Colliers International.
• Flexibility to adapt the draft plan of subdivision to pre-lease requirements.
• Convenient access to the Sydney Orbital Network provides superior logistics efficiency for both interstate and metro distribution.
• Commercially-attractive development structures with progressive ground lease commencement following practical completion of individual lots.
Light Horse is the fifth business hub issued to the open market by Western Sydney Parklands Trust.
States and Territories: ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
RFT Preview Document(s)
Related Web Site Address
Multi Agency Access