The New South Wales Land and Housing Corporation is calling for expressions of interest from interested parties, who must include a developer and a registered Tier 1 Community Housing Provider, for the Waterloo Renewal Project.
LAHC is seeking a Renewal Partner to create a vision for and deliver a new ‘urban village’ within the City of Sydney, providing diverse housing choice across the social, affordable and market housing continuum; high quality amenity such as retailing, public open space and community infrastructure curated for the benefit of social housing residents and the community; and initiatives to transition to mixed and more sustainable local communities.
LAHC is also seeking excellence in the long-term management of social housing residents and assets, including the provision of wrap around services to residents that improves their social and economic wellbeing. In addition, LAHC is focused on ensuring that the needs and ambitions of the Waterloo Aboriginal community are specifically addressed and advanced through the Waterloo Renewal Project.
Additional Details / Instructions
How to request access to the EOI documents
LAHC will be utilising a data room for the ongoing management of the EOI documentation for this Invitation for Expressions of Interest.
To be able to access the documents through the data room LAHC requires your organisation to complete the following:
• a Confidentiality Agreement (file: Confidentiality deed poll attached); and
• information on individuals requiring access to the data room (file: Requested Authorised Persons List attached).
Please complete the attached documents and return to email@example.com by email for access to the EOI documents through the data room.
Legal requirements for NSW Government agencies arising from international procurement agreements
• This is a covered construction procurement as mandated by the Enforceable Provisions Procurement Direction under the Public Works and Procurement Act 1912, and
• These provisions came into effect in New South Wales on 29 November 2019.
Address for Lodgement
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement
Conditions for Participation
This invitation for Expressions of Interest is inviting interested parties, who must include a developer and a registered Tier 1 Community Housing Provider.
For the avoidance of doubt, a consortium may also include non-CHP members such as builders or investors.