TfNSW is seeking an implementation and integration services provider for SAP Ariba Guided Buying implementation which will act as the landing page for buying goods and services, alongside implementation of SAP Central Procurement, an integration layer to support the management of buying requisitions, and support the creation and management of purchase orders. SAP Ariba Collaboration functionality will also be implemented, which will enable end users to easily and compliantly obtain quotations from an established panel of suppliers.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
Additional Details / Instructions
In order to gain access to the Request For Proposal (‘RFP’) documents, Tenderers are required to register their and/or their organisation’s interest by sending an email to:
email@example.com providing ALL of the following information:
• RFP Title i.e., One Procurement Guided Buying Implementation and Integration Services
• RFP ID i.e., WS3117461760
• Your Organisation’s registered name
• Your ACN and ABN as appropriate
• Registered Business Address
• Nominated Contact’s Name
• Nominated Contact’s Email Address
• Nominated Contact’s Full Phone Number inc. area and where necessary country codes
• A generic email address suitable for the receipt of Purchase Orders.
An RFP briefing will be held on Monday 6 September. This briefing is optional but strongly recommended. Please contact the RFP Manager for details.
Address for Lodgement
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement
Conditions for Participation
1. Advanced Member of the NSW Government ICT Services Scheme (SCM0020) by the RFP Close Date and Time; and
2. SAP Certified partner.