Sydney Metro invites suitably experienced and qualified entities to tender for the installation and commissioning of construction power for the Sydney Metro - Western Sydney Airport project
Sydney Metro invites suitably experienced and appropriately qualified entities to tender for the installation and commissioning of construction power (the “Works”) for the Sydney Metro - Western Sydney Airport project (the “Project”).
The Works generally include:
- power supply for the tunnel boring machines and construction power from Claremont Meadows Zone Substation to the Orchard Hills site with associated underbores under the M4 Motorway at Kent Road;
- power supply for tunnel boring machines and construction power from Kemps Creek Zone Substation to the Airport Business Park site with associated underbores under South Creek and Badgerys Creek;
- construction power supply for the below sites:
- concurrent management of work sites; and
- utility diversions as required for the Works.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
RFT Preview Document(s)
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
The Tender Documentation included within the RFT is password protected.
Tenderers are required to provide executed Confidentially Deed Polls for their organisation and individuals (for each officer, employee, subcontractor, or agent involved in the Tender process) to the Contact Officer for validation in order to gain access to the RFT. Sydney Metro will provide the password to access the RFT to the Tenderer when:
(a) executed Confidentiality Deed Polls have been received and validated by Sydney Metro; and
(b) Sydney Metro confirm the Tenderer is a Level 1 Accredited Service Provider (ASP1) accredited in Class 1A and Class 1B work (as a minimum) via the NSW Government energy website www.energy.nsw.gov.au.
A briefing for Tenderers is planned for the second week of the tender period. Tenderers who have been provided with access to the RFT within one week after the eTender advertisement will be given the opportunity to attend the briefing. Details of the briefing will be provided to Tenderers at the same time they are provided with access to the RFT.
Location of Work: Sydney Metropolitan Area