Design Finalisation and Construction of a Two-storey 30-Unit Seniors Housing Development in Merrylands
- Contract Award Notices:
- LAHC 2021/069 Mono Constructions Pty Ltd
Additional Details / Instructions
Steps for downloading tender documents:
1. Click DOWNLOAD A SOFTCOPY- Free to download tender documents
2. Log in if you are existing user or register if you are new user
(Note: If you are existing user, please make sure your company’s profile on eTendering website is up-to-date and the details are the same as on the Returnable tender documents . e.g. business name / trading name / postal address / email address etc )
Steps for submitting your tender:
1. Click LODGE A RESPONSE at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions to attach your files for lodgement.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you allow sufficient time for the lodgement of your response, as electronic receipt of lodgement is not issued until all the documents are fully uploaded.
The layout and content of the Tender Form, Statutory Declaration and Returnable Schedules shall not be altered except for areas that are required to be completed by the tenderer.
It is recommended that you attempt to lodge your response at least 24 hours prior to closing time so that if you experience difficulties the contact officer nominated may be able to assist in resolving any problems.
Each File Size: NO MORE THAN 30MB– You can attach up to 5 individual files on each lodgement. There is no restriction on the number of times you lodge a response in order to submit all of your files but you should identify each files (e.g. file_1_of 5, file_2_of 5 etc)
Accepted File Formats: Word (.doc), Excel (.xls), Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) and JPEG (.jpg)
Address for Lodgement
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement