Tenders are invited to undertake the concept design, geotechnical testing and environmental impact assessment (Project REF) for the West Wyalong to Forbes Flood Immunity Project on the Newell Highway. This work consists of:
• Preparing a concept design to ensure that the project can be practically and efficiently constructed and maintained while meeting all other project objectives.
• Satisfying the technical and procedural requirements of Transport for NSW with respect to the design of the project works.
• Designing the project works to meet the environmental requirements and limit adverse impacts to the natural environment while maximising the environmental benefits.
• Developing, implementing and maintaining effective management systems for quality, work health and safety, environmental, project reporting, risk management, value management and value engineering, constructability assessment and safety audits.
• Additional Service Stages (which may or may not be ordered) including preparation of business cases to support project gateway approvals, Australian Government Project Proposal Reports (PPR) and a Flood Study.