Builders, developers and community housing providers are invited to express their interest in participating in a housing renewal project in Coffs Harbour, in partnership with the NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) and the Aboriginal Housing Office (AHO).
LAHC and AHO are seeking a partner to explore how infill medium density housing development could increase housing supply and diversity, and accelerate the renewal and revitalisation of the Argyll Estate in Coffs Harbour.
Related Web Site Address
Additional Details / Instructions
How to request access to the EOI documents
LAHC will be utilising a data room for the ongoing management of the EOI documentation for this Invitation for Expressions of Interest.
To be able to access the documents through the data room LAHC requires your organisation to complete the following:
• a Confidentiality Agreement (file:Confidentiality deed poll attached); and
• information on individuals requiring access to the data room (file: Requested Authorised Persons List attached).
Please complete the attached documents and return to CommunitiesPlusTenders@facs.nsw.gov.au by email for access to the EOI documents through the data room.
Legal requirements for NSW Government agencies arising from international procurement agreements
• This is a covered construction procurement as mandated by the Enforceable Provisions Procurement Direction under the Public Works and Procurement Act 1912, and
• These provisions came into effect in New South Wales on 29 November 2019.
Address for Lodgement
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement