The Cancer Institute NSW requires a Letter Folder and Inserting Machine to replace an outdate machine for BreastScreen NSW (BSNSW) South Western Sydney (SWS) Screening and Assessment Service (SAS). The requierement include:
• One Letter Folder and Inserting Machine complient with minimun especifications,
• Installation of the machine,
• The service delivered should include warranty, maintenance and any related support activities.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
Additional Details / Instructions
Refer to attached RFQ-C21-0039 Letter Folder and Inserting Solution Cancer Institute NSW.pdf for details.
Address for Lodgement
Electronic responses logged through the eTender website.
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement
Conditions for Participation
Selection will be based on the completion of the Respondent’s submission to this RFQ, especially its ability to meet fully the Statement of Requirements.
The best value bid will be the one which best addresses the selection criteria determined by the Institute. Best value bid does not simply mean the 'lowest cost'. It is the product of the factors, such as expertise and experience, which are reflected in the evaluation criteria below:
- Ability of equipment to meet or exceed the minimum technical specifications
- Demonstrated experience and performance on similar Standing Offer Agreements for the products and services covered in this
- Maintenance and support available
- Compliance to the terms and conditions of the Request and Contract
- Delivery schedule
- Total cost of ownership (- including all aspects of Capital equipment cost, accessories, consumables, delivery costs, and post warranty operational maintenance.