The Sydney Football Stadium Redevelopment project includes the demolition of the existing stadium (Allianz Stadium) and the construction of a new premium rectangular stadium with up to 45,000 seats.
The new Stadium will be managed by the Sydney Cricket & Sports Ground Trust.
The purpose of this Call for Expression of Interest is to:
- invite suitably qualified entities to submit Expressions of Interest to undertake the Project, so that INSW can select a shortlist to whom it intends to issue the Request for Tender;
- provide details of the evaluation criteria and the process that will be used in selecting the shortlisted tenderers;
- provide details of the procurement process for the project; and
- provide information about the project, including the scope, interfaces and commercial framework for the project.
|Business Name||Trading Name||Address|
|BESIX Australia Pty Ltd||BESIX Australia Pty Ltd||Level 10
155 Clarence Street
Sydney NSW 2000
|CPB Contractors PTY LTD||-||Level 2, 177 Pacific Highway
North Sydney NSW 2060
|* Lendlease Building||-||Level 14, Tower Three ITS
300 Barangaroo Avenue
Barangaroo NSW 2000
|* Multiplex||-||Level 22, 135 King Street
Sydney NSW 2000
|* Multi stage tender - short listed entity|
Additional Details / Instructions
To receive access to the Call for Expression of Interest documents, entities that are able to satisfy the Minimum Requirements criteria are to contact the Contact Officer to obtain a Call for EOI document password.
Conditions for Participation
To be considered for shortlisting to RFT, Respondents must demonstrate that they meet Minimum Requirements criteria in relation to turnover and past experience of delivering projects, including:
- Annual turnover of $2.5 billion (last 3 years)
- performance venues of $500 million (last 10 years)
- complex steel structure demolition (last 5 years)