Energy Corporation of NSW invites suitably experienced and qualified entities with an interest in participating in an Expression of Interest and Request for Proposal process for the Central-West Orana Renewable Energy Zone (CWO REZ) Network Operator role under the Electricity Infrastructure Investment Act 2020 (NSW) to register their interest in participating.
The CWO REZ Network Operator will be responsible for:
• design, construction, and commissioning of the REZ network infrastructure (RNI)
• maintenance and certain operations of the RNI
• financing the RNI
• coordinating new generator connections
• potential augmentation and development of the RNI
• handback of the RNI at the end of the concession period.
The Expression of Interest process will commence in late January 2022