Other services include:
The contract period is 7 years plus options for three one year extensions.
RFT Preview Document(s)
- Standing Offer Notices:
Additional Details / Instructions
Note to potential Tenderers - Accessing the request for tender (RFT) documents.
In order to access the provided RFT documents on this web site you will need to complete the following process:
1. Download the 'Deed_of_Confidentiality.zip file (which can be found through the blue underlined 'View a Summary Document - Free' link
2. Complete and return by Fax the full Confidentiality Deed document to Mark Van Epen (02 9372 7799).
3. A special extra Access Password will then be issued by Mark Van Epen to allow you to access the RFT document files for the tender process - ie. download softcopy or order hardcopy on-line
4. You will also need to be a system user - Self-register on the web site if you are a new user.
Documents available for this RFT (issued on 22/05/2006):
Both a softcopy (electronic) and hardcopy copies of this RFT are available.
No CD is available
An Exhibited hard copy is available for public viewing by arrangement at McKell Building, 2-24 Rawson Place, Sydney
First time visitors to this web site who wish to download or order documents will need to self-register on this web site to gain access to the documents.
SOFTCOPY DOCUMENT - IF AVAILABLE
HARDCOPY DOCUMENT/CD IF AVAILABLE
Cash payments are not accepted.
If a CD has been produced for distribution this will be noted. Otherwise, only a hardcopy document will be available.
The documents/CD will then be posted to your registered address (not Post Office box) as per your recorded details; or
An Exhibited hardcopy is available for public viewing. To arrange a viewing please contact the McKell Tenders Office on 02 9372 8900 between the hours of 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
SUBMITTING your RESPONSE - ELECTRONIC LODGEMENT
When you have completed your response you can lodge it electronically via this Web Site.
You must be a registered user in order to submit a response.
Click on the "LODGE A RESPONSE" link at the bottom of this page and follow the on-screen instructions.
PC SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
To be able to open and read/view the downloaded files for this RFT you may require certain software to be installed on your PC:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 (or more recent) - Please click here Adobe Acrobat Reader to be taken to a free download site now.
- WinZip 7.0 (or more recent) or equivalent - Please click here WinZip to be taken to a free evaluation download site now.
- Microsoft Word 97 (or more recent) or equivalent
- Microsoft Excel 97 (or more recent) or equivalent
The minimum requirements are as follows ? IE version 5.5 or later, Netscape Navigator Ver 4.7 or later with Cipher Strength = 128bit.
Your web browser MUST be set to accept cookies.
You will not be able to Register or access the documents if cookies not allowed.
The tenderer is responsible for the provision and installation of the necessary software.
STILL HAVING PROBLEMS?
Having problems with logging in, responding, downloading, opening or viewing files, please refer to the ?FAQ? section under the On-line ?HELP button at the top of this page.