Sydney to Newcastle Scoping Phase investigations and subsequent Final Business case for Fast Rail Program
The first phase is the Scoping Phase of the Project which involves:
- INSW Health Check in development – Demonstrate robust project development following strategic business case completion and address all outstanding INSW Gate 1 recommendations.
- Interim Project Definition Report – Building on the needs assessment, options development and options assessment through the Strategic Business Cases to define the project’s interim ‘reference case’.
The second phase is the Final Business Case of the Project which involves:
- Final Business Case – Delivery of a Final Business Case building on the findings from the Strategic Business Cases and Scoping Phase investigations. A new approach will be needed to deliver a Final Business Case that meets NSW Treasury requirements and the Fast Rail Program objectives. Central to the success of the Final Business Cases will be the consideration of wider economic and social impacts, alongside traditional transport benefits.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
RFT Preview Document(s)
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
Location of Work 477 Pitt Street, Sydney - 2000
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement
Conditions for Participation
Signed and Return Confidentiality Deed Poll by 11/05/2020