Council (the Principal) is seeking Tenders from appropriately qualified and experienced Contractors to undertake the construction and commissioning of a water main extension in Queen Street, Bowral NSW.
A more detailed brief of the extent of services required by Council is set out in Volume 1 - Specification which is included as part of the Request for Tender documentation.
In accordance with section 55 of the Local Government Act 1993, Council invites tenders in accordance with this Invitation and the following accompanying documents:
• Volume 1 - Specification
• Volume 1a – Appendices A - H:
• Appendix A - Detailed Design Drawings
• Appendix B - Review of Environmental Factors (REF)
• Appendix C - Development Construction Specification C401 Water Reticulation
• Appendix D - Typical Valve and Hydrant Installation Arrangement
• Appendix E - Valve and Hydrant Identification Markers & Marker Posts
• Appendix F - Water Filling Station Information
• Appendix G - Reticulation Operating Practice – Water Mains Disinfection
• Appendix H - Preservation of Survey Infrastructure
• Volume 2 - Response Schedules
• Volume 3 - Conditions of Contract, and
• Any published Addenda
States and Territories: ACT
Related Web Site Address
Additional Details / Instructions
A Site Inspection will be held as per the details provided in the table below:
Thursday, 4 March 2021
Corner of Ellen Street and Oxley Drive, Bowral NSW
Address for Lodgement
Conditions for Participation
The information required by the Respondent in will be used to evaluate responses in accordance with pre-established Mandatory Participation Criteria, Non-Cost Criteria, and Cost Criteria.
Mandatory Participation Criteria will be assessed on a Yes/No basis and MUST be met by the Respondent. If a response fails to fully comply with any of the outlined Mandatory Criteria, Council may deem the Response to be non-conforming and therefore not be eligible to be shortlisted or progress any further in the evaluation process.
Non-Cost and cost criteria will be evaluated as weighted criteria by the Evaluation Panel for determining an overall value for money evaluation of the Respondent’s submission. Failure to fully comply with Non-Cost and Cost Criteria may reduce the Respondent’s overall score but will not result in the exclusion of the Response from further consideration.
For further information, please see Conditions of Responding - Council Tenders.