Open RFP for proposals for the provision of Transport Sector Support and Development Activities under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme.
Transport for NSW invites submission of Proposals detailing Activity Work Plans (AWPs) for the provision of Transport Sector Support and Development (SSD) Activities under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), for a period of 9 months.
Funding is allocated annually under the CHSP. The provision of activities to support access to transport services under the CHSP is a critical component of the programme. Funding will be allocated to SSD Project Plans which best meet the objectives of the CHSP.
TfNSW is therefore conducting this Request For Expression of Interest (RFEOI) to identify activities which deliver Services that best meet these objectives to support a request for funding.
If the funding request is approved by the Commonwealth, TfNSW would proceed to finalise contracts for the Servicessubmitted under this RFROI.
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
In order to gain access to the Request for Proposal (RFP) documents, Tenderers are required to register their interest by sending an email to: TSS.Bidder@transport.nsw.gov.au and include the following:
1. Tender No and Title Commonwealth Home Support Programme Transport Sector Support and Development Activities
2. RFx ID TfNSW 2022/002 Ariba ID WS3563835062 Doc 3580899385
3. Organisation Name
5. Contact Name
6. Organisation postal address
7. Contact email address
8. Contact phone number
• To gain access to tender documents in Ariba, please ensure that you are using a PC with Google Chrome 54+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7-11, Mozilla Firefox 24 or 27, Safari 9+ and Microsoft Edge.
• Lodgement Method: Ariba Supplier Portal
• RFEOI Enquiry Closing Date: 12:00pm 7 days prior to RFEOI Closing Date
• Tenderer Briefing: Not Applicable Please send clarification requests via email to RFEOI Manager, ASAP.
Address for Lodgement
Hardcopy submissions not accepted