Council is seeking tenders from suitably qualified and experienced Tenderers to:
(1) Ensure Council is appraised of environmental conditions associated with the operation of its landfill to ensure public accountability and sustainable operations.
(2) Provide services that comply with all relevant industry standards and associated statutory requirements including the Protection of the Environment (Operations) Act and Regulations, NSW EPA Environmental Guidelines Solid waste landfill (as amended) and all relevant conditions of EPA Environment Protection Licence No 4606 (and as amended from time to time).
(3) Provide a technically robust and reliable testing, evaluation, monitoring and reporting service in respect of groundwater, surface water, leachate and landfill gas associated with current and legacy landfill operations meeting reasonable due diligence, industry standard and statutory requirements.
(4) Provide groundwater monitoring, evaluation and reporting in respect of leak detection of underground petroleum storage systems at Council Depots.
(5) Identify and report any significant variation in historical trends.
(6) Provide any ancillary technical or professional works or advisory services that may be required from time to time.
Please see section 3 of the RFT for a detailed description of the service required.
Additional Details / Instructions
Please note Council is now using APET for all electronic lodgements and lodging by NSW e-tendering will no longer be available.
If you're not already registered with Apet360. We strongly recommend that you register online with Apet360 upon downloading the tender documents from e-tendering.
The URL for electronic lodgement is http://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/public/bankstownprod/publicjobs.aspx