Transport for NSW on behalf of NSW Government, invites submission of Proposals for appointment to the Panel for the provision of legal Services in regional and rural (R&R) NSW.
The objectives in forming the Panel are to promote the provision of high quality legal services and to facilitate a streamlined and cost effective approach to the acquisition of legal services by NSW Government in R&R NSW.
The Panel is comprised of five sub-panels, each of which corresponds to a separate Area of Law –
- Care Litigation (child protection)
- Audits and Civil Claims (personal injury)
- Prosecutions (criminal, administrative, special jurisdiction, District Court)
- Property acquisition (conveyancing)
- Commercial (contractual, construction)
An industry briefing will be held at 2pm on 29 July 2020, meeting details can be found in section 6.4 of the RFP.
RFT Preview Document(s)
Additional Details / Instructions
To access to the RFP document please email the Confidentiality Deed to email@example.com and a document access passcode will be provided.
Address for Lodgement
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement
Conditions for Participation
Hold a current unrestricted NSW practicing certificate
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery
Contractors may be instructed from 18 October 2020