Cooler Classrooms Program at Beverly Hills Girls High School, Hurstville South Public School, Kogarah High School and Hannans Road Public School – Electrical Upgrade Works and Thermal Comfort Indoor Air Quality Works (Package 19, Tranche 20-21B).
Additional Details / Instructions
- Before deciding to participate in this Request for Tender (RFT) and submit a tender, prospective tenderers shall thoroughly review the MW21 Conditions of Tendering in the attached RFT documents, including Section 2 – Tenderer Eligibility, Clause 4.3 – Aboriginal Participation and Clause 8.1 – Evaluation of Tenders.
- The ONE on-site mandatory pre-tender meeting for this RFT Package details are: Beverly Hills Girls High School on Wednesday 24/03/2021 at 10:00AM
- Preregistration: tenderers are requested to advise the Contact Person via email of their intention to attend the on-site mandatory pre-tender meeting before 5PM on Friday 19/03/2021. The Contact Person’s details are provided in this notice and in the RFT’s Conditions of Tendering, Clause 1.1.
- As stated in the RFT’s Conditions of Tendering, Clause 5.3 – Pre-tender Meeting/s, attendance by tenderers at the pre-tender meeting is mandatory. Tenders submitted by tenderers who fail to attend the pre-tender meetings will be passed over – tenderers must attend ALL the mandatory PTMs where more than one is arranged.
- The mandatory pre-tender meeting will be held only at the abovenamed school. Tenderers are strongly encouraged to separately arrange site visits to this RFT Package’s remaining schools where a PTM is not being arranged, to familiarise themselves with the sites and the CCP scope of works. This will be further discussed at the abovementioned mandatory pre-tender meeting.
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, only one person representing the tenderer is to attend the above on-site mandatory pre-tender meeting.
- All attendees at the mandatory pre-tender meeting are to wear a suitable face mask and observe current social distancing requirements and any other specific COVID-19 safety requirements of the school.