Council is seeking tenders from suitably qualified and experienced Tenderers for the Stage I redevelopment of the existing playground and surrounding area at the Garrison Point Playground - UBD Ref Map 250 H13.
Works to include:
• Demolition and reconstruction of civil works;
• Construction of new landscaping;
• Supply and installation of play equipment;
• Supply and installation of a wet pour rubber softfall system;
• Supply and installation of park seating;
• Supply and installation of landscaping and associated plants;
• Certification of works at practical completion stage.
A non-compulsory site briefing will be held 10.00 am on Tuesday 16th June 2020.
Site Location is Garrison Point, Beatty Parade, Georges Hall.
UBD Ref Map 250 H13
Please register your interest via email to the email@example.com and note that no more than 1 person per company will be able to attend this non-compulsory briefing. All respondents attending this non-compulsory briefing must comply with the NSW Government’s Lockdown and Social Distancing Laws.
Please see section 3 of the RFT for a full description of the service required.
Additional Details / Instructions
Please note Council is now using APET for all electronic lodgements and lodging by NSW e-tendering will no longer be available.
If you're not already registered with Apet360. We strongly recommend that you register online with Apet360 upon downloading the tender documents from e-tendering.
The URL for electronic lodgement is http://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/public/bankstownprod/publicjobs.aspx
Apet users guide has been attached to our documents for lodgement.