Sydney Metro invites suitably qualified and experienced consultants to register their interest for the Sydney Metro West and Sydney Metro - Western Sydney Airport – Integration and Delivery Partner Services.
Sydney Metro is Australia’s biggest public transport program. Services on Stage 1 of the network between Rouse Hill and Chatswood started in May 2019 on this new stand-alone metro railway system, which is revolutionising the way Sydney travels.
Sydney Metro West is a new 24-kilometre metro line that would connect Greater Parramatta with the Sydney CBD. Confirmed stations include Westmead, Parramatta, Sydney Olympic Park, North Strathfield, Burwood North, Five Dock, The Bays and Sydney CBD. The location of the Sydney CBD station will be determined following further investigations and community and stakeholder engagement, and an optional station at Pyrmont is also under investigation. This infrastructure project would double the rail capacity between Greater Parramatta and the Sydney CBD with a travel time target between the two centres of about 20 minutes
Sydney Metro - Western Sydney Airport is a new metro rail line that will service Greater Western Sydney and the new Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport forming the transport spine of the Western Parkland City.
This Registration for Industry Briefing is for the Integration and Delivery Partner Services for the above projects.
The Industry Briefing will be held on Thursday 19 November 2020 at 1:00PM AEDT.
Additional information is available on the Sydney Metro website at www.sydneymetro.info
Sydney Metro is seeking support for its in-house resources to undertake the project integration and delivery of multiple construction packages for the Sydney Metro West and Sydney Metro WSA projects.
Sydney Metro is seeking to appoint an Integration and Delivery Partner Services (IDP) Provider to the projects to:
· provide expert resources to support the development Sydney Metro’s project integration and delivery capability in partnership with Sydney Metro;
· provide input to further develop and enhance Sydney Metro’s project integration and delivery tools, systems and procedures; and
· supplement Sydney Metro’s in-house capability by providing Sydney Metro with the flexibility to increase and decrease resources as required to meet workflow demands.
Details for the registration of interest for the Sydney Metro West and Sydney Metro - Western Sydney Airport – Integration and Delivery Partner Serviceswill be provided during the Industry Briefing.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
Location of work : Sydney Metropolitan area
Enquiries via email only
Conditions for Participation
To register for the Industry Briefing, interested parties must provide the following details by emailing Florence.Liang@transport.nsw.gov.au no later than 11:00AM AEDT on Thursday 19 November 2020:
· Name of Interested Party;
· ABN (or equivalent) of Interested Party;
· Registered address of Interested Party;
· Nominated contact name;
· Phone number of nominated contact;
· Email number of nominated contact; and
· Name and email address for Industry Briefing attendees (maximum two individuals).
Following registration, meeting details for the Industry Briefing will be provided to the nominated contact via email.