Tenders are invited to undertake the concept design, geotechnical testing and environmental impact assessment (Project REF) for the Coonabarabran to Narrabri - Pilliga Widening Project on the Newell Highway. This work consists of:
• Preparing a concept design to ensure that the project can be practically and efficiently constructed and maintained while meeting all other project objectives.
• Satisfying the technical and procedural requirements of Transport for NSW with respect to the design of the project works.
• Designing the project works to meet the environmental requirements and limit adverse impacts to the natural environment while maximising the environmental benefits.
• Developing, implementing and maintaining effective management systems for quality, work health and safety, environmental, project reporting, risk management, value management and value engineering, constructability assessment and safety audits.
• Additional Service Stages (which may or may not be ordered) including preparation of business cases to support project gateway approvals, Australian Government Project Proposal Reports (PPR) and a Flood Study.