Infrastructure NSW (INSW) intends to commence a two-stage procurement process for an Early Works Contractor for the Powerhouse Parramatta Project.
The Powerhouse Parramatta Project Early Works scope includes, but is not limited to:
- Demolition of existing structures (non-heritage)
- Removal of existing footpaths and pavement areas
- Removal of trees and minor landscaped areas
- Decommissioning of a live substation (42 Phillip Street) and diversion of existing HV feeders
- Undertake (Indigenous and European) archaeological excavation and site investigation
- Site condition investigation including geotechnical, contamination and utilities
- Protection of existing heritage assets and structures
- Installation of site hoardings and protection of environmentally sensitive area
- Minor regrading of site in preparation for Main Works construction
The purpose of this Call for Expression of Interest is to:
- invite suitably qualified entities to submit Expressions of Interest to undertake the Early Works, so that INSW can select a shortlist to whom it intends to issue the Request for Tender;
- provide details of the evaluation criteria and the process that will be used in selecting the shortlisted tenderers;
- provide details of the procurement process for the project; and
- provide information about the project, including the scope and commercial framework for the Early Works.
Additional Details / Instructions
To receive access to the Call for Expression of Interest documents, entities that are able to satisfy the Minimum Requirements criteria are to contact the Contact Officer to obtain a Call for EOI document password.
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement
Conditions for Participation
To be considered for shortlisting to RFT, Respondents must demonstrate that they meet Minimum Requirements criteria in relation to turnover and past experience of delivering projects, including:
1.1 Annual Turnover of $20 million (Last 3 Years)
The Respondent must demonstrate that they have had a turnover of at least $20m for each of the last three financial years;
1.2 Unrestricted NSW Demolition License (DE1)
The Respondent must demonstrate that they have an Unrestricted NSW Demolition License (DE1) in the last year; and
1.3 Possess the following insurances $50M Public Liability and $10M Professional Indemnity
The Respondent must demonstrate that they have at the minimum $50M in Public Liability and $10M in Professional Indemnity Insurances by providing the relevant Certificate of Currency.