The Site Management Services provider is responsible to coordinate and monitor site activities prior to ensure that works are conducted safely, efficiently and in compliance with relevant legislation, codes, WHS standards and EnergyCo policies and procedures. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor works and develop processes to ensure that all relevant Safety and Environmental Regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that contractors and employees are aware of, and in compliance with all applicable EnergyCo policies and procedures.
- Coordinate EnergyCo contractors and employees in NE REZ and ensure relevant stakeholders are consulted as required.
- Undertake site inspections as required to monitor compliance.
- Ensure contractors follow communications policies and uphold EnergyCo’s reputation in NE REZ.
- Develop, maintain and present monthly progress and inspection reports to EnergyCo.
- Assist EnergyCo with any on site incidents or community complaints and ensure the relevant parties are notified.
The activities which the Site Management Services provider will be responsible for coordinating include geotechnical investigations, land survey, LiDAR activities, general site investigation and ground truthing activities, land acquisition services and Environmental Impact Statement activities.
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement