• Construction of the “missing” section of Oliver Avenue including a new bridge over Tucki Tucki Creek and ancillary infrastructure;
• Filling of the western side of Industrial Lot 71 DP876840 to a useable level consistent with the revised road levels;
• Construction of a new roundabout at the intersection of Oliver Avenue, Holland Street and Taylor Road;
• Construction of access improvements on the southern arm of the roundabout at the intersection of the Bruxner Highway and Holland Street; and
• Optional Additional Work including a Carpark in Hepburn Park
Additional Details / Instructions
This is a two envelope tender. Please submit your tender in two separate files marked Envelope 1 Non Price and Envelope 2 Price. These files may be zipped together.
A non Mandatory Site-Meeting will be held at 245 Oliver Avenue, Goonellabah on Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 10:00 am - Please register your attendance with Adam Dowling by emailing email@example.com
Obtaining the RFT Documents
Click on the DOWNLOAD A SOFT COPY - Free link at the bottom of the page, then register your firm in the system (if not previously registered), and follow onscreen instructions to download the RFT document files provided.
Lodging a Response
*Electronic Submissions ONLY via NSW Government etendering website: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au
As the tenderer you must be a current Registered user of this web site.
Click on the blue LODGE ON RESPONSE link at the bottom of this page, then using your registered system Login Username and Password and follow the on-screen instructions to be taken to the lodging screen to submit your electronic tender response.
Electronic Tender Box Security
During the lodgement process all submitted responses are encrypted for security and stored securely in the “electronic tender box”.
All responses that are received successfully can only be accessed, decrypted, retrieved and opened after the RFT has officially closed.
RFT Response - receipt/confirmation
A detailed system generated electronic receipt is issued for all submitted responses files received successfully.
To be able to view the requirements within the RFT you will require the following software to be installed on your PC:
* Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 (or more recent)
* Winzip 7.0 (or more recent) or equivalent
The RFT may also require the following software:
* Microsoft - Word 2010 or compatible version.
* Microsoft - Excel 2010 compatible version.
Internet connection to lodge completed tender response
The tenderer is responsible for the provision and installation of the necessary software.
Address for Lodgement
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery