Proposed Tender Details
For the purposes of advanced notification only:
With the largest social housing portfolio in Australia, the NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) provides housing for more than 300,000 people. We are continuously innovating to upgrade and improve the standard of our housing and help to ensure a better experience for our tenants.
It is a LAHC priority to maintain and sustain a portfolio of properties that provide safety, belonging and privacy, to meet the evolving needs of the people that call them home.
Delivery of maintenance services to our portfolio supports thousands of jobs across rural, regional and metropolitan areas of NSW. This includes jobs for disability and community service providers, Aboriginal trades and businesses, and our tenants.
LAHC’s current contract for maintenance services is coming to an end and we are taking this opportunity to assess contract operations to improve the service and experience for our tenants.
LAHC will shortly open an Expression of Interest (EOI) to businesses big and small across NSW to deliver maintenance services under our new Maintenance Delivery Contract Model.
Additional Details / Instructions
The purpose of this EOI will be for LAHC to:
- invite a wide range of NSW metro and regional based maintenance providers to consider LAHC’s EOI
- demonstrate a new maintenance delivery contract model that is appealing and simple to participate with
- create a short list of well versed, capable and mature maintenance providers to invite to a Request for Tender.
LAHC intends to procure the services described above through an open tender process published via this eTender website on 15 November 2022. (This is an estimate and subject to change.)
This notice is not a formal request for tender.
LAHC will be hosting a live EOI Overview Briefing Session on 15 November 2022 at 12PM. to further supplement the information pack once issued. Please register your interest for this session using the below registration link:
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement