Proposed Tender Details
The Rail Timetabling Solution (RTS) Program will implement a state-of-the art timetabling system and optimise related production processes, to deliver significant improvements in rail timetable production capabilities across the TfNSW Cluster for:
• TfNSW Standard Working Timetable (SWTT)
• Sydney Trains Standard Operating Timetable (SOT)
• Sydney Trains Daily Working Timetable (DWTT); and
• Nodal geography information
This will deliver, among other things, quality, safe and reliable timetables that support ongoing capacity uplifts whilst meeting new digital control systems requirements.
As a key part of the program, TfNSW seeks a rail timetabling solution to meet the objectives.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
Additional Details / Instructions
Prospective tenderers should monitor the ‘current tenders’ listed on eTendering for further advice. TfNSW does not intend to publish or disclose further information until the time of tender issue.
The tender will be an ICT Services Scheme based open tender, with the terms of participation specifying that suppliers will be required to have ‘advanced’ prequalification status on the ICT Services Scheme in at least one of the following categories:
- N02 Software Applications
- N01 Infrastructure and Utilities Software
- M04 Other software services including delivery "as a service"
- R01 Cloud Applications [if delivered as a cloud service]
At its discretion, TfNSW may review the list of categories prior to tender issue.
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement