Transport for NSW is inviting suitably experienced, qualified, and accredited Contractors to participate in the tender process for the Motorway Signage Works Project – supply and install of new signs and cover plates over existing signs.
The scope of work for the Motorway Signage Works Project entails modifying existing signage with cover plates and the removal and replacement of existing signs with new signs at the approaches to the entries NorthConnex tunnel (both north and south bound).
As the signage replacement sites are in various locations on approach to the NorthConnex tunnel, separate ROL applications need to be submitted for each site by contractors undertaking sign installation works.
All site investigation and potholing required ahead of work commences and during to identify any clashes with existing services.
The Contractor general obligations include but are not limited to:
- Providing a skilled team, which will work collaboratively with Transport, councils, utility companies and key stakeholders to deliver contract works in line with agreed documentations and programme requirements.
- The signage installations under overhead power lines is to be in accordance with Safe work NSW ‘Work near overhead power lines: Code of practice’.
- All sign installations, including supply of materials, plant, supervision, coordinating and sequencing are required in the performance of the works;
- Establishment and maintenance of all work sites including all mobilisation, demobilisation, clean-up and required amenities and on-site services;
- Undertake all other activities and works necessary to complete the Works.
To successful participate in the tender process for the Project, organisations:
- Must provide evidence of National Pre-qualification System for Civil (Road and Bridge) compliance with R1 level or greater.
- Must provide evidence of previous experience with the modification and installation of major road / motorway signage.
- Must attend the pre-tender meeting, which will be held via Microsoft Teams on 03rd May 2023 at 01:00 PM. Details of this meeting will be provided to relevant organisations via email. Organisations wishing to attend the Pre-Tender Meeting are required to provide relevant contact details to Tejas Mistry at Tejas.Mistry@transport.nsw.gov.au.
- Must execute (to the satisfaction of TfNSW) the confidentiality Deed Poll to receive the tender documents and must return to TfNSW via Tejas.Mistry@transport.nsw.gov.au by 15:30 (AEST) Monday 01st May 2023.
All tenderers must comply with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), NSW Government Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code) and New South Wales Industrial Relations Guidelines: Building and Construction Procurement (NSW Guidelines).
RFT Preview Document(s)
These tenders are listed alphabetically. Some tenders may be qualified or contain errors and in view of the information given in the criteria for tender evaluation, the list should not be relied upon as an indication of which tender may be successful.
|Business Name||Trading Name||Address|
|Axial Construction Pty Ltd||-||Suite 1a, Level 2
802 Pacific Highway
Gordon NSW 2747
|Hunt Civil P/L||-||6/35 Leighton Place
PO box 209
Hornsby NSW 2077
|Mack Civil Pty Ltd||Mack Civil Pty Ltd||209
Sans Souci NSW 2219