Transport for NSW invites Tenders from suitably qualified contractors to undertake a range of noise mitigation building works on residential properties expected to be impacted by operational noise from the New Dubbo Bridge project.
Specifically the building works under this contract includes:
• The provision of acoustic seals to existing windows and doors,
• installation of new acoustic windows and doors,
• re-glazing existing glass panels,
• installation of ceiling acoustic insulation,
• installation of external roller shutters,
• installation of new air conditioning (ducted and or split system); and
• all other ancillary work associated with the above.
All work must be undertaken with the utmost care such that disruption to residents is minimal.
All tenderers must comply with the NSW Government‘s Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), Code of Practice for Procurement (NSW Code) and Industrial Relations Guidelines: Building and Construction Procurement (NSW Guidelines). Copies of the NSW Framework and NSW Code are available at www.buy.nsw.gov.au.The NSW Guidelines are available at www.industrialrelations.nsw.gov.au
RFT Preview Document(s)
Additional Details / Instructions
To gain access to the Request for Tender documents, please complete and sign the Confidentiality Deed Poll attached as the “RFT Preview Document”.
Once completed and signed please email to:
Once the Deed Poll is received the passcode will be forwarded by return email to enable access to the Tender documents.
Address for Lodgement
Electronic Lodgement Only