WaterNSW is seeking to appoint an Accredited Service Provider (ASP1/2/3) to extend the Essential Energy power supply from the existing 22kV network to a proposed groundwater bore pump site at the Menindee Common over a distance of approximately 290 metres, and to complete the LV connection to the proposed pumping facility. The works required are broadly outlined below:
· utilising the certified ASP3 design and environmental approval information that will be provided by WNSW, submit all necessary applications required by Essential Energy to permit construction and commissioning of the works. Respond to and resolve any technical queries raised by Essential Energy. Amend detailed design where required.
· Procurement of all necessary materials and equipment, excluding the 25kVA pole-top transformer that will be provided by WNSW.
· Construction and commissioning of the HV works (ASP1).
· Construction and commissioning of the LV connection and meter installation (ASP2).
· Handover of the HV assets to Essential Energy.
· Handover of the LV connection and metering to Essential Water, who will own and operate the proposed groundwater bore pump.
A copy of the preliminary design drawing is provided for tendering purposes. This preliminary design drawing status is pre-certified, showing key aspects required for the installation.
WaterNSW shall be responsible for the following:
- Supply of a 3 Ø 22000/433V 25kVA transformer.
- Provision of Detailed Designs by an Accredited Service Provider Level 3.
- Provision of a Review of Environmental Factors.
- Producing a draft Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP. The contractor shall be responsible for completing the CEMP to meet the particular requirements of the contracting firm.
- Facilitate Aboriginal monitors to participate in on-site works.
- Facilitate an interface with other contractors on related projects.
- Public communications.
Additional Details / Instructions
Menindee is located approximately 110km from Broken Hill NSW