WaterNSW is pleased to invite you to submit a tender to become the Construction Partner (CP) for the Asset Renewals and Replacements (ARR) Program. This Request for Tender (RFT) sets out WaterNSW’s requirements and the process to select a Proponent to partner with WaterNSW for up to eight years to deliver construction services for the ARR Program.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
Additional Details / Instructions
For the RFT documents, Respondents will be required to access the Scout RFP system via the link given below:
RFT Link: https://go.scoutrfp.com/rfps/public/148309
To be considered for selection as a shortlisted Proponent, a Proponent must achieve a score of a Pass in their response to all of the following Mandatory Criteria:
Experience : Experience providing the services described in the RFT to a similar client as the Construction Partner. This experience must be demonstrated in up to five recent (within the past five years) case studies.
Financial : Total global sales turnover of the lead Proponent to be at least $25 million AUD in any one of the previous 5 years as evidenced in the form of audited accounts or financial statements signed by Chief Finance Officer (CFO) or a Statutory Director (or suitable equivalent evidence).
Systems:The lead Proponent is required to nominate their current management systems certified to:
• Environmental - ISO14001
• Quality - ISO9001
• Health and Safety - ISO45001
• Risk management – ISO31000
• Information Security - ISO27001
Where the Proponent does not have these accredited/certified systems, they are required to provide detail on how they are currently working to obtain certification in the required areas.
The Construction Partner must have:
• Appropriate Professional Indemnity insurance with a limit of indemnity of not less than $10M AUD for any one claim and in the annual aggregate in respect of legal liability arising from a breach of professional duty.
• Public Liability insurance with a limit of indemnity of not less than $20M AUD for each and every occurrence.
• Motor vehicle third party property damage with a limit of liability of not less than $20M AUD for each and every vehicle for each and every event.
• Fair Work Australia / Workers Compensation relevant compliance.