WaterNSW is seeking to set up a pre-qualified pool of Planning and Environment Specialists, from which WaterNSW may engage on an as needed basis for nominated WaterNSW projects.
The Planning and Environment Specialists pool will consist of specialists qualified in a wide range of areas of expertise, as listed below. WaterNSW may elect to widen the list as per ongoing needs by approaching the market at some future point in time.
- European Heritage
- Contamination Site Auditor
- Aboriginal Heritage
- Ecologist (freshwater, marine and terrestrial)
- Environment Management Representatives
- Noise and Vibration
- Soil and Construction
- Planners/Environmental Impact Assessment
In order to be considered for inclusion into the Planning & Environment Specialists Resource Pool:
- please submit a quotation via our e-tendering platform, Scout RFP - the link to the event is at: https://go.scoutrfp.com/rfps/public/119077
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions