CSNSW is seeking to engage registered psychologists with demonstrated expertise to deliver up to five moderate intensity treatment program(s) (MISOP) to sex offenders in custody on behalf of the organisation this financial year, with interest to further expand service provision in consecutive years. The MISOP treatment program will be run as a closed group with up to 10 participants across 26 weeks in duration. For each program, two sessions will be facilitated in a single day on a weekly basis. Each session is facilitated by two psychologists. Multiple programs could be run concurrently.
The requirements include:
- Familiarisation with Sex Offender Programs Treatment Manual (SOPTM) for MISOP
- Delivery of CSNSW Moderate Intensity Sex Offender Program(s)
- Delivery of MISOP Treatment Report (includes STABLE-2007 sex offender risk assessment)
- Delivery of MISOP discharge report if an offender is discharged prior to MISOP group completion
- Supplier arranged professional supervision of one hour per fortnight for each facilitator related to group process
- Compliance with policy and procedures, and training
Additional Details / Instructions
The upcoming tender opportunity can only be accessed and responded via the Department’s end to end procurement system, Procurement Central. Any submission lodged outside of Procurement Central will not be considered by the Department.
To participate in the tender opportunity, please register on https://justice.bravosolution.com/web/login.html.
Organisations who have not registered on Procurement Central will not be able to access the tender information once it has been released. If you have already registered on Procurement Central, you are not required to register again.
If you require assistance with registering on Procurement Central, you may contact the Customer Support via below methods.
If you are in Australia please call:
02 8074 8627
If you are outside of Australia, please (click here) for overseas phone numbers.
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement