The extent of works for this contract includes but is not limited to:
The refurbishment of a number of rooms in Block K, Tamworth TAFE. Rooms to be refurbished include hairdressing salons, reception areas and stores. Works also includes the provision of a new computer room and two new shower areas.
The works comprise all work shown on the drawings and included in the specification.
- Contract Award Notices:
- 0300942 PJ Truman Constructions Pty Ltd
Additional Details / Instructions
Obtaining the RFT:
1. A soft copy of the RFT Tender Schedules ONLY can be obtained from this Web Site.
To download, click on the blue RESPONDABLE COPY button on the left & follow the on screen instructions to download only. There is no charge for downloading the Tender Schedules.
2. A hard copy of this RFT can also be ordered from this Web Site.
To order, click on the blue RESPONDABLE COPY button on the left & follow the on screen instructions to order hard copy only .
3. A hard copy of this RFT can be ordered from:
Department of Commerce,
454-456 Peel Street,
Tamworth NSW 2340
between the hours of 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Cash and cheques only. Credit cards are not accepted.
By telephoning 02 4908 4999 between the hours of 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
EFT payment facilities are also available and can be arranged by telephoning 02 4908 4956 between the hours of 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Payment is not to be made by EFT without prior arrangement.
An exhibited copy of the RFT can be viewed at the above address.
When the tender response is completed, the Tenderer can lodge it electronically via this Web Site by clicking the ”LODGE A RESPONSE” button on the left before the closing time. Alternatively, tenders may be lodged by the Tenderer in the manner described in the RFT.
The RFT MAY require the following software:
* Adobe ® Acrobat ® 5.0 (or more recent).
* Winzip ® 7.0 (or more recent) or equivalent.
* Microsoft ® Word 97 (or more recent) or equivalent.
The tender MAY also require the following software:
* Microsoft ® Excel 97 (or more recent) or equivalent.
* Internet connection to lodge completed tenders.
The tenderer is responsible for the provision and installation of the necessary software.