The Greyhound Welfare & Integrity Commission’s Whole of Life Monitoring and Tracking Program will digitise many elements of the greyhound racing industry that are currently paper based making it easier, simpler, and quicker for participants, the Commission, and the industry to engage with one another and improve greyhound welfare and integrity outcomes.
The Whole of Life Monitoring and Tracking Program will;
• Improve greyhound welfare by implementing an eTracking system which will make it easier and quicker for the Commission to regulate, track, assure and report on the welfare of greyhounds registered in NSW throughout their lives.
• Improve customer service by introducing a personalised, self-service portal where participants will have access to their greyhound racing, compliance, and welfare information, and be able to complete regular transactions online.
• Minimise duplicate and manual transactions currently being performed by eliminating legacy systems and processes no longer required.
States and Territories: ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Related Web Site Address
Additional Details / Instructions
• Part A – RFP Conditions and the Statement of Requirement
This provides the terms, conditions and processes governing the quotation phase of the RFP.
The statement of requirements (Attachment 1 to this Part A) is a detailed description of the services to be provided by the successful respondent(s) including specification, service levels and performance framework. Taken together with the accepted parts of the quotation, it will form part of the Agreement.
• Part B – Quotation
This document is to be completed and submitted by the respondent in response to the RFP to enable the Principal to evaluate the respondent’s offers.
• The Agreement
The Agreement will be made under the Terms and Conditions provided under the Procure IT version 3.2 framework.
Address for Lodgement
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement