The NSW Department of Education (the Department) is seeking tenders from interested parties for the provision of technical services leading to the production of the television broadcast of the 2021 to 2024 Schools Spectacular arena productions.
1.2 A one year contract with options to extend annually for a further 3 years will be offered.
1.3 Conditions for contract extensions for years 2 ,3, and 4 will be at the Department’s discretion and subject to satisfactory contractor performance and dependent on Department needs.
1.4 The successful tenderer (the Contractor) must be able to:
• provide the technical infrastructure to film and produce a television ready 3 hour broadcast for commercial television
• provide personnel with relevant professional experience and qualifications necessary to deliver the final broadcast ready product
• provide post production facilities to ensure the correct mastering of vision and sound and create the relevant edited versions of the show for on air as well as a full version for distribution.
• produce all associated on screen graphics and additional filming necessary for the final product.
• provide all materials in line with the broadcaster’s specifications.
• itemise all major costs relating to this production including for example, post production, outside broadcast, and backstory production.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
Additional Details / Instructions
Pre-Tender Market Briefing Session
12PM - 1:30PM
Please RSVP your attendence to email@example.com and further details will be provided.
Address for Lodgement
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement
Conditions for Participation
Refer to RFT docs
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery
Refer to RFT docs