The NSW Department of Education is interested in partnering with organisations in support of the NSW Premier’s Reading Challenge and NSW Premier’s Spelling Bee, both of which are managed by The Arts Unit.
The NSW Department of Education partners with many organisations whose support for state-wide school education programs adds significant value to student learning experiences. Our partners contribute cash and in-kind support to a range of ongoing learning programs as well as educational initiatives. The department in return provides profiling and other benefits.
Sponsorship packages are available for the following designation levels.
• Premier’s Reading Challenge Major Sponsor – exclusive
• Premier’s Spelling Bee Media Partner – exclusive
• Premier’s Spelling Bee Word List Partner – exclusive
• Premier’s Spelling Bee Venue Partner – exclusive
• Premier’s Spelling Bee VIK Supporter – non-exclusive
We can also work with you to tailor a sponsorship package that meets your organisation's objectives.
To receive further information on this opportunity or discuss the range of investment and benefit packages available, please contact Julia Lee Skinner on 0436 475 572 or by email at Julia.Skinner@det.nsw.edu.au.
States and Territories: ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
RFT Preview Document(s)
Related Web Site Address
Additional Details / Instructions
The Arts, Sport and Initiatives Directorate will also be calling for expressions of interest for sponsorship of additional Arts Unit programs in coming weeks.
Address for Lodgement
Conditions for Participation
The NSW Department of Education supports sponsorship arrangements with appropriate organisations, individuals, businesses and other government agencies whose practices, priorities and objectives are consistent with the policies, principles, vision and goals of public education in NSW.
Successful respondents to the EOI will be required to countersign Sponsorship Agreements or Letters of Agreement subject to:
· Commercial Arrangements, Sponsorship & Donations Policy https://education.nsw.gov.au/policy-library/policies/pd-2009-0399
· Commercial Arrangements, Sponsorship & Donations Implementation Procedures
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery
January to December 2024