Applications are invited for the opportunity to operate an Out of School Hours Care Service (OSHC) and Vacation Care Facility at Dobroyd Point Public School to tentatively commence on 5 October, 2021
Additional Details / Instructions
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions there will be no Site Inspection undertaken for this OSHC tender. Please refer to the Builders Compliance Drawings and Photos attached
- The Department of Education (the Department) requires that all licencing processes are conducted under the principles of Probity and Fairness and requires that any tender response does not contain or include any incentives and inducements.
- If you wish to participate in this, or any other opportunity, any response submitted must not contain any incentives or inducements to the Department, financial or otherwise, that could reasonably be considered as being beyond the requested scope of service.
- If the Department considers that any submission contains any inducements or incentives whatsoever, the response will be deemed as non-conforming and will not be further considered
- OSHC services are regulated by the Department of Education Early Childhood Education & Care Directorate. Please refer to the Department of Education internet for more information; https://education.nsw.gov.au/early-childhood-education
- Only information submitted in the Part C Tender Response Schedules will be assessed. Please DO NOT include any attachments unless requested in the Response Schedules.