Opportunity to Provide an Out of School Hours Care Service at Kyeemagh Public School
Additional Details / Instructions
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no site visit will be undertaken for OSHC tenderers until further notice. Please refer to Site Plans for OSHC accommodation details.
- The Department of Education requires that all licencing processes are conducted under the principles of Probity and Fairness
- In light of the above, the Department requires that any tender response does not contain or include any incentives and inducements. If you wish to participate in this, or any other opportunity, any response submitted must not contain any incentives or inducements to the Department, financial or otherwise, that could reasonably be considered as being beyond the requested scope of service. If the Department considers that any submission contains any inducements or incentives whatsoever, the response will be deemed as non-conforming and will not be further considered
- Note: The tenderer must use this Part C – Tender Response document to submit its tender response. The tenderer must not change pre-existing text or formatting in this document other than to insert the requested information
- Attachments to this document will not be considered as part of the tender evaluation. Maximum word limit and page limits have been set. Responses must be provided within those set limits