Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
Additional Details / Instructions
Details of the proposed procurement
The NSW Department of Education is seeking tenders from suitably qualified and experienced respondents to establish an arrangement for eligible department employees to access salary packaging services from 1 April 2021.
RFT released: 23 September 2020
RFT closes:20 October 2020 at 3:00 PM
In the event that RFT dates changes, we will endeavor to update this notification and interested parties who have registered with the Department will also be notified by email.
A salary package service consists of:
- selected non-cash benefits
- any relevant fringe benefits tax
- the administration fee.
1. Providing favourable remuneration packages to attract and retain a high calibre professional workforce.
- Enable participating employees to receive a combination of income and benefits in a cost and tax effective manner.
- Provide relevant information/tools for participating employees to make informed decisions about their remuneration.
2. Reduce the costs for the department to administer the services.
- Ensure the services operate at no contractual cost to the department.
- Limit the administrative costs for the department to manage and implement the services.
- Ensure the department complies with relevant policy and legislation.
Register to participate
If interested in this opportunity, please ensure you have registered or updated your existing DoE Ariba account details.
The NSW Department of Education uses DoE Ariba for sourcing activities. Respondents wishing to participate in this Request for Tender are required to register in DoE Ariba. Please follow the instructions below to register a DoE Ariba account for your organisation or to update your existing account details.
Instructions in registering on DoE Ariba (Online Application)
1. Ensure your organisation is registered on DoE Ariba
Use the following link to register your organisation on the DoE Ariba portal:
If you are already registered on the DoE Ariba portal, please continue to sign in and update your company details. If you are unable to log in, please click on the help centre on the right corner of the web page.
The department’s process for organisations registering and using DoE Ariba is described in a video guide available here:
2. Once you have successfully registered or updated your existing account details on the DoE Ariba portal please email and confirm your interest
Address for Lodgement
RFT responses will be accepted through DoE Ariba only