The objectives of the project are as follows:
- That the Examination System runs efficiently and performs according to requirements and expectations.
- All Examination System new development and error correction work is completed as specified, within the required time frames, and to the satisfaction of the users.
- Expert advice is provided on the Examination System and initiatives related to it are timely and accurate
- Higher School Certificate related development deadlines are met
States and Territories: ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
RFT Preview Document(s)
Related Web Site Address
Additional Details / Instructions
The primary objectives that the supplier of LANSA development services is required to achieve as part of its relationship with NESA are:
- Provision of expertise in LANSA development
- Working with NESA developers to achieve desired outcomes
- Ensure that high quality of the services are delivered to strict deadlines
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement