Proposed Tender Details
The Department of Education NSW is preparing a Request for Information (RFI) process, as the first stage of a potential multi-stage procurement, seeking responses from suitably experienced, competent, and skilled suppliers to provide electronic security systems hardware on an as-needs basis, for intruder alarm systems, electronic access controls and video surveillance systems (CCTV)
Additional Details / Instructions
The purpose of the upcoming RFI is to
- Elicit recommendations from the market as to suitable hardware across intruder alarm systems, electronic access controls and CCTV
- Assess the interest, capacity and capability of the market to potentially deliver the hardware under a long-term standing offer supply panel arrangement, and;
- Potentially select a limited number of respondents that may be invited to respond to a future Request For Tender process for establishment of the panel.
The full detail of the requirement will be specified in RFI documents which are currently being prepared and are expected to be available to download by the 27/07/2021.
Intended Market Briefing Session
A non-compulsory virtual market briefing session is planned for the 02/08/2021. The session will present key elements of the requirements and procurement process as well as provide a Q&A opportunity. Further details will be provided on release of the RFI.
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement