The NSW Government is committed to meeting the mental health needs of people in rural and remote communities of NSW. In times when our regional communities continue to face the impact of natural disasters and the COVID-19 pandemic, mental health support is more important than ever.
The NSW Ministry of Health is undertaking two open tenders to continue to support and improve the mental health of people in rural and remote communities of NSW. The two tenders will assess capabilities for the following state-wide activities:
1. Provision of leading rural mental health research, education and service development activities. This will ensure research priorities continue to translate into practical applications that can be used to inform the development of models of care, or to improve community and clinical services in rural settings.
2. Coordination and Management of the Rural Adversity Mental Health Program (RAMHP). Continuing to ensure people living in rural and remote communities in NSW have opportunities to access the best mental health community-based support. This includes supporting the vital work of the existing 19.5 FTE RAMHP Coordinators that will continue to be located in local health districts.
Note funding to employ the 19.5 FTE RAMHP Coordinators will be provided directly to local health districts.
Organisations may apply for one or both of the tenders. Small and medium enterprises, Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations, and consortiums are encouraged to apply.
Multi Agency Access
The following supporting documents have been added for respondents review:
- NSW Health Grant Deed Standard Conditions
- NSW Health Long Form Grant Agreement
- RAMPH Coordinator Position Description
The following documents have been added for respondents review:
- RFT Information for Rural Mental Health Research Partnership Grant
- Rural Mental Health Research Partnership Response Form
Addenda 1 - Response to RFP questions as of 29.06.2021 attached for respondents review
Addenda 2 - Response to RFP questions as of 02.07.2021 attached for respondents review
Addenda 3 - Response to RFP questions as of 06.07.2021 attached for respondents review
Addenda 4 - Resonse to RFP questions as of 07.07.2021 attached for respondents review.
Addenda 5 RFP - response to supplier questions 14.07.2021 attached for respondents review.