For each assigned FIS, the scope of services for each capital project includes but is not limited to:
- Preparing FIS at each business case stage in accordance with NSW Health’s FIS Guidance Notes and Template, Standard FIS analysis requirements and wordings and the required project timelines
- Assessing recurrent cost, funding sources and affordability assessment
- Develop and articulate efficiency analysis due to capital project
- Working with HI ALEA and Health Entity to obtain additional relevant information as required, including participating in meetings relevant to the FIS development
- Assisting Health Entity to assess the recurrent cost impacts under alternative options relative to the base case in the SBC FIS, where applicable
- Facilitating agreement and issues resolutions on key project planning assumptions/parameters to ensure the FIS is robust and aligned with NSW Health’s Activity Based Management (ABM), purchasing and performance framework.
For each assigned FAP, the scope of services includes but is not limited to:
- Preparing Financial Appraisal in accordance with relevant NSW Government Guidelines and requirements
- Working with the Health Entity to obtain relevant information as required
- Participating in meetings with Health Entity and Project Team relevant to Financial Appraisal development
- Facilitating agreement and issues resolutions on key project assumptions/parameters
- Preparing a Financial Appraisal report with supporting modelling.
Additional Details / Instructions
An Optional online pre-tender briefing has been scheduled as follows
Time and Date: 1 pm – 2 pm on 12 October 2022 via MS Teams
Address: Interested tenderers should email the Contact Officer for seeking invitation for this meeting by 12:00pm on 11th of October 2022.
Conditions for Participation
HI draws to your attention the obligations in relation to the Implementation Guidelines to the New South Wales Code of Practice for Procurement: Building and Construction Industry (the Guidelines), applicable to projects of $10 million and above.
The Guidelines can be downloaded from www.industrialrelations.nsw.gov.au (follow the links to Construction).