NSW Health Pharmacy is looking to address limitations with the current processes and systems used to manage controlled drug tracking and documentation within the NSW Health Pharmacy network.
This RFI seeks to identify systems capable of addressing the major process stages associated with the handling of pharmacy-controlled drugs in the hospital pharmacy setting initially with a long-term view of extending this capability to the wards.
This program seeks to improve the management and use of controlled drug registers and:
• Integrate with clinical information systems such as PASand iPharmacy
• Remove the need to purchase and store hard copies of controlled drug registers.
• Reduce transcription errors.
• Improve accuracy and turnaround time for logging transactions
• Eliminate the risk of ‘forgotten’ entries.
• Reduce time spent investigating DD discrepancies.
• Improve performance in completing transactions compared to paper registers
States and Territories: ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
RFT Preview Document(s)
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement
Conditions for Participation
Complete requirements in attached document.