The contracted solution will be for end to end (ie total) management including design and specification as required, through to ethical sourcing, manufacture, purchase to pay and management systems. The solution requires consistent quality control including look, feel and longevity throughout the contracted period with continual in-contract improvement to ensure the business objective is met.
The Business Objective is that appropriate staff* are always correctly attired to perform their duties safely and professionally, to:
• Enable identification of Government officers and representatives
• Support staff members’ comfort, welfare and safety
• Develop and maintain inclusiveness and belonging for our staff
• Enhance staff members’ personal pride, and respect for colleagues
• Develop public support and regard within the community
• Comply with Government Legislation
*includes official paid and unpaid staff at all levels.
Project Status and Plan:
A new solution and contract will be implemented during 2019.
Additional Details / Instructions
Tender Briefing and opportunity for inspection of items as detailed in the documentation. Pre-registration is required.