The NSW Department of Family and Community Services (FACS) is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from non-government organisatons with the capability to deliver the Opportunity Pathways program.
Opportunity Pathways is designed for social housing tenants and their household members, approved social housing applicants and clients receiving Rent Choice subsidies who aspire and have the capacity to, with the appropriate support, gain, retain and increase employment.
The program is voluntary and uses a person-centred case management approach to provide wrap-around support and facilitate participant access to services to achieve economic and housing independence (where appropriate).
The objectives of the program are to:
- assist participants to gain, retain or increase employment, by accessing supports and practical assistance, and by participating in education, training and work opportunities
- encourage and support participants to positively exit social housing or Rent Choice subsidies to full housing independence, to reduce their reliance on governement assistance, where appropriate
Please refer to the Program Guidelines for further details.
Opportunity Pathways will run for three years and delivered across NSW in those locations where a need and service gaps are identified.
The program will be delivered by one or more providers following an EOI and Select Tender.
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
- Contract Award Notices:
- FACS.18.262 Settlement Services International Ltd
- FACS.18.262.1 Wesley Community Services Limited
- FACS.18.262.10 Mission Australia
- FACS.18.262.11 Northern Rivers Social Development Council
- FACS.18.262.2 Wesley Community Services Limited
- FACS.18.262.3 Wesley Community Services Limited
- FACS.18.262.4 Evolve Housing Limited
- FACS.18.262.5 Evolve Housing Limited
- FACS.18.262.6 MAX Solutions Pty Ltd
- FACS.18.262.7 Housing Plus
- FACS.18.262.8 BEST Employment Ltd
- FACS.18.262.9 Mission Australia
Additional Details / Instructions
A Market Briefing has been scheduled for:
Date: Tuesday 28 August 2018
Time: Please arrive at 1:15pm to sign in for a 1.45pm start. The briefing will conclude at 3.30pm. Afternoon tea will be provided.
Venue: Aerial UTS Function Centre (live streaming option available)
Address: UTS Broadway Campus, Building 10, Level 7, 235-253 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW 2007 https://maps.uts.edu.au/map.cfm
To register: Please fill in your details here: https://bit.ly/2MHBt3g.
RSVP by 11a.m Tuesday 28 August