This Request for Tender covers the full range of goods and services required to initial secure, inspect and create an inventory of a client’s personal property. The successful tenderer for Property Services Inspection, Securing and Inventory of Properties Inspection may be required to interact with other service provider/s to complete NSWTG requirements.
NSWTG requires an initial inspection for any or all of the following reasons:
• to secure the client’s personal assets and or real estate;
• to search for documentation that may assist in NSWTG’s management;
• to locate specifically bequeathed personal items; and
• to prepare an inventory of furniture and other personal assets.
Additional Details / Instructions
A Industry Briefing session will be held on 11 August 2020 at 10.30am. Interested parties are required to register for this briefing by 7 August 2020.
Conditions for Participation
• that the tender, including the price offered is correct; and
• that it is financially and practically viable for it to enter into and perform the proposed Contract.
Complete all schedules 1 to 5.
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery
October 2020 commencement for a period of up to 5 years