RailCorp proposes to establish a Level 3 (L3) Investigation Services Panel for Safety, Environment, Quality and Risk Directorate which will provide RailCorp on an “as required basis” an efficient and cost effective process to supplement in house resources in the areas and functions of work health & safety investigations and rail safety investigations. The Panel will be for a period of two years with an option for RailCorp to extend for 2 one year periods if required (2+1+1).
Level 3 investigation is defined as a major occurrence involving appreciable property or infrastructure damage but with only minor casualties that demonstrate significant systematic failure or for WHS Incidents – amputation, permanent disability or fatality (or potential thereof). A Level 3 requires an in-depth systematic investigation into a series of incidents that led to the serious event.
The establishment of the Panel will enable sourcing of:
· Individual roles required for various projects, and
· Delivery of entire projects and/or completion of discrete packages of work.
The Mandatory Evaluation Criteria are:
Evidence that proposed Lead Investigators must be;
· able to provide proof of successfully undertaking safety investigation training and have proven substantial experience in undertaking either systemic work, health and safety investigations or systemic rail safety investigations
· able to supply evidence of safety investigations completed as a lead investigator.
Evidence that proposed Lead Investigators have a minimum of 5 years experience in undertaking Safety, Environment, Quality & Risk Investigations in systemic work, health and safety investigations or systemic rail safety investigations
Compliance with minimum insurance requirements:
· Public Liability - $20 Million per claim
· Professional Indemnity - $5 Million per claim and in the annual aggregate and must be in place for a period of 7 years after the expiry of the contractual term
· Workers’ Compensation Insurance – as required by law
Compliance with RailCorp’s Statement of Business Ethics
Compliance with RailCorp’s Safety Specification for Service Providers
RailCorp has extended the tender close date/time to 3 July 2013 / 10:00 am due to RailCorp's eProcurement System "Ariba" being unavailable from 10:00am on Wednesday, 26 June 2013 to 7:00am on Monday 1 July 2013. This shut down is to enable "Ariba" to be ready to support procurement for the new agencies.
- Contract Award Notices:
- P_13007 AMOG Pty Ltd
- P_13007 KNJ Group Pty Ltd
- P_13007 Maintenance & Project Engineering Pty Ltd
- P_13007 OneSafe Integrated Risk Management Pty Limited
- P_13007 SafetyWorks Group Pty Limited
- P_13007 Scott Lister Pty Ltd
Additional Details / Instructions
In order to gain access to the Request For Tender documents, Tenderers are required to register their interest by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
1) Event Title,
2) RFT ID,
3) Organisation Name,
4) ACN/ ABN,
5) Contact Name,
6) Organisation/Contact Postal Address,
7) Contact Email Address,
8) Contact Phone No.
To gain access to the tender documents in Ariba over the internet once access is provided, please ensure that you are using Windows PC with web browser Internet Explorer Version 6, 7 or above.