Transport for NSW (TfNSW) is inviting suitably qualified and experienced contractors to participate in the Registration of Interest (ROI) for the maintenance and monitoring of translocated threatened species on the Coffs Harbour Bypass project. The scope of works also include planting, maintenance and monitoring of propagated threatened species.
Registration of interest are invited from suitably qualified and experienced contractors to implement the:
- Pittosporum sp. Coffs Harbour & Jordans creek Exclusion Zone Management Plan (281967-0-DC-EN-MPL-0001 Pittosporum Exclusion Zone).
- Fontainea sp. Coffs Harbour Management Plan.
The scope of work under this contract includes but is not limited to:
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of the translocated threatened species.
- Monitoring of the threatened species protected in-situ.
- Planting of propagated threatened species
- Initial maintenance and monitoring of the propagated threatened species
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of the propagated threatened species
Contractors must be:
- Be based or have resources based in northern NSW
- Worked on TfNSW or large construction projects
- Suitably qualified and experienced personnel
- Past performance – demonstrated experience and track record in successful delivery of similar works.
Please register your interest by 2:30pm, Tuesday 23 August 22, through the e-tender website. Further information can be found on how to register your interest in the documents
All tenderers must comply with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), and NSW Government Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code).
Copies of the NSW Framework and NSW Code are available at www.buy.nsw.gov.au.
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Address for Lodgement
Electronic Lodgement Only