Transport for NSW is seeking a Contractor to undertake the Tweed Heads Travel Lift Boat Facility Civil Works which includes two Design and Construction packages:
Stage 1 package - Tweed Heads Travel Lift Boat Facility, and
Stage 2 package Tweed Heads Travel Lift hardstand extension.
The Stage 1 works for the Tweed Heads Travel Lift Boat Facility include:
• Demolition of all existing structures, plant fixtures and services
• Site excavation and filling
• Offsite disposal of demolition materials and any contaminated surplus soils to an approved and suitably licensed facility
• Construction of a new rock revetment
• Construction of stormwater drainage system, including trade waste to cater for Stage 2 works
• Construction of a new hardstand concrete pavement
• Construction of a new Travel Lift runway beam supporting piles and fender piles for the Travel Lift Machine
• Installation of hardstand services and fixtures to cater for stage 2 works, including:
• service pedestals (water & power) around perimeter of hardstand
• pole-mounted outdoor lighting and CCTV system
• main switchboard
• fire hose reels
• fire hydrants
• Installation of lead-in services to cater for stage 2 works, connections (power, potable water supply, fire water supply, telecommunications, sewer) to the site
• Installation of services reticulation to the site hardstand, gangway abutments, office building, trade waste management system, hardstand service pedestals, hardstand lighting and CCTV system
• Design and Construct service pontoons including:
• floating marina pontoons including all interconnections (such as but not limited to walers where required, through-bolts where required, corner brackets, etc.), services ducts, fixtures and protective fendering
• pile guides
• piles, including pontoon restraint piles and pile caps
• gangways to both service pontoons including access gradients as specified, hinges, rollers and tread plates
• shore abutment for gangway connection
• mooring bollards and cleats
• services reticulation including ducts within the pontoons, service bollards including outlets and connection points, services reticulation, fire hose reels, wash-down reels, navigation lights etc.
• durability systems (i.e. pile sleeves, galvanic cells, coatings, etc.)
• Design and construct 6 x 3m portable office building which includes office area, tea facilities, toilet, shower amenities.
• Design and Construct trade waste system to meet specification and local Council requirements.
• Design and Construct perimeter black palisade fencing
• Coordinate with travel lift supplier to allow Principal’s contractor to deliver, assemble and commission the travel lift
The works for the Stage 2 Travel Lift Hardstand Extension include:
• Demolition and disposal of all material and services to construction the new facilities such as;
• removal of a section of the eastern boundary palisade fencing around the travel lift facility
• removal of wire mesh fencing between the storage yard and equipment storage shed
• demolition of existing kerb/gutter, asphalt pavement, concrete slab and storage yard
• Disposal of all material to a licence waste facility
• clearing, grubbing and regrading of grassed areas
• Concrete Hardstand: extension of the travel lift hardstand area to the east, including perimeter bunding and surface drainage provisions to trade waste
• Installation of all services reticulation including
• pedestals with power outlets, potable water and lighting, fire Hose reel(s)
• Installation of pole-mounted outdoor lighting and CCTV system for extended hardstand area
• installation of new palisade fencing around extended travel lift hardstand area, including vehicle access gate across existing road with bunded vehicle entry
• installation of new wire mesh fencing along edge of footpath
• construction of relocated storage yard, comprising a concrete ground slab, above ground oil storage tank with bunded area, and perimeter wire mesh fencing with lockable gated access along the rear of the existing car parking spaces
• installation of an amenities block, including a urinal, toilet pan, wash basin and shower
• connection of services for hardstand extension fixtures and amenities block
• construction of a new road entry from Terranora Terrace to the wharf access road, located to the east of the existing storage sheds and water supply distribution control valve
• TfNSW is procuring the supply and install of the 75t Travel Lift
Propsective Tenderers are required to execute the attached Confidentiality Deed Poll and submit to the Contact Officer via email (email@example.com) for access to the Tender documents.
A Pre-Tender Meeting will be held. It is not mandatory. Meeting details will be released to the Tenderers who have executed the Confidentiality Deed Poll and registered for this meeting via the Contact Officer.
All Tenderers must comply with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), NSW Government Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code) and New South Wales Industrial Relations Guidelines: Building and Construction Procurement (NSW Guidelines).